Venue：G/F Atrium, Windsor
Simply“Like”Windsor facebook or “Follow”Windsor weibo, can play once for FREE
Get a “Fast Pass”^ to have a priority entry upon ‘single’ spending of
HK$100 on the event day.
Venue：Customer Service Centre, G/F, Windsor
The daily quota of “Fast Pass” daily quota is 100, on a first-come, first-served basis while stock lasts.
Please observe the designated regulations of organizer
Photo is for references only
In case of dispute, Windsor reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
Terms & Conditions
1. Each “Fast Pass” can only be redeemed once per customer per day. The daily quota of “Fast Passes” is 100, on a first-come, first-served basis while stock lasts.
2. “Fast Pass” must be redeemed within the designated redemption date (10am to 6pm).
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
4. Receipts redeemed for free parking privilege are not accepted in this promotional offer.
5. All redemptions and offers are non-returnable and non-exchangeable for cash or other gifts.
6. Staff of Windsor merchants must not participate in this promotion.
7. Windsor reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without any prior notice. In case of any dispute, Windsor reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters.
Rules & Regulations:
1. The age limit is between 4 - 11 years old. The height and weight should not exceed 1.3m and 40 kgs respectively.
2. Maximum 5 users are allowed to get into the bouncer and extra quota will not be provided.
3. Each user can play for 5 minutes each time. The staff will assist the user to leave when time is up. Users have no right to raise any objection.
4. Before entering the bouncer area, the users must remove all shoes, spectacles, accessories and badges.
5. Food and drinks are not allowed in the bouncer area.
6. The parents or adults should ensure the health condition of the user for participating in the bouncer. Windsor has no responsibility and liability for any injuries of the users.
7. The user is not suitable to participate in the bounce if he/she has heart disease, fear of heights, fractures, neck, knee, back, spine injuries, illness or poor health.
8. Windsor has the right to implement crowd control if a large number of people participate in the bouncer. Users have no right to raise any objection.
9. In case of dispute, Windsor reserves the right of final decision on all matters